Thursday, January 3, 2013

Well winter is finally here and that means that I have time to get back in to the computer gaming world. I still need to post updated pictures of my new gaming rig (will try to get that up soon)as well as some benchmark scores. The move to SD went well but as for this winter I am reduced to a garage to work out of for building. Its not heated so most likely I wont be doing to many builds this winter....bummer! Missing my shop already!! I am going to try to get a new LAN party box built up and will have pictures up as that comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Gaming Setup

My Gaming Setup

Inside The Monster

Inside The Monster
I5 2500K, on a Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P, G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB DDR3 2133 and a EVGA GTX 480

EVGA Superclock CPU Cooler

EVGA Superclock CPU Cooler

Drive Bays

Drive Bays
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos MKNSSDCR120GB SSD and Patriot Torqx 2 PT232GS25SSDR SSD

This is SICK!!

This is SICK!!
Wireless Vedeo Card